N.A.P Grab Hire Ltd Terms & Conditions of Sale
- 1 In these conditions “We”, “Us”, Our” shall refer to N.A.P. Grab Hire Ltd “You”, Your”, “Yours” shall refer to the Buyer or Customer “Contract” means the contract for the sale and purchase of the Goods (in which these conditions apply). “delivery or collection” means the delivery, collection or transport by vehicle of any aggregate, soil, waste as agreed by N.A.P Grab Hire Ltd (including any instalment of the Goods or any part of them) which the Seller is to supply pursuant to or in connection with the Buyer’s purchase order and the contract. “Service” means the service which the seller is to supply pursuant to or in connection with the Buyer or Customer’s purchase order and the contract. “vehicle” means N.A.P Grab Hire Ltd Grab Lorry or Tipper “equipment” means every item hired out to the Customer
- 2 Any reference in these Conditions to any provision of a statute shall be construed are a reference to that provision as amended, re-enacted or extended at the relevant time.
2. Acceptance and Amendment
- 1 These Terms & Conditions of Sale shall apply to all quotations, acceptances, agreements, deliveries and agreement/supply of services by Us and supersede any previous terms & conditions.
- 2 No other conditions, additions or modifications of these Conditions shall be binding on Us unless we agree thereto in writing and We shall not be deemed to accept such other conditions nor to waive any of these Conditions by failing to object to provisions contained in any purchase order or other communication from You.
- 3 We will require a credit application from You and in processing the credit application, You consent that We may make enquiries of credit reference agencies and other sources, who may keep a record of Our enquiry and that We may use any information obtained for the purpose of risk assessment, fraud prevention and occasional debt tracing.
- 1 We reserve the right to cancel a Contract between us if
- 2 We cannot obtain full payment for the Goods or Service You have ordered prior to delivery or collection.
- 3 We are unable to obtain enough stock as per order. In this instance We may offer an alternative but will seek authorisation from You prior to commencement.
- 1 Unless otherwise agreed in writing or stated on Our written quotation, the price payable by You for each delivery of Goods or Service shall be confirmed at the time of booking.
- 2 All prices quoted exclude VAT and will have VAT added at the appropriate rate
- 3 We shall have the right to increase prices at any time subject to reflect any increases in costs to Us (including without limitation costs of materials, labour, transport and services) prior to delivery or collection. Any change in delivery dates, quantities or specifications for the Goods/Service You request, or any delay caused by Your instructions or Your failure to give Us adequate or correct information or instructions.
- 1 Unless otherwise agreed in writing or stated on Our quotation or order acknowledgement, the full invoice amount shall be paid by You either prior to delivery or same day. The time of the payment shall be the essence of the Contract.
- 2 We reserve the right at any time before proceeding further with an order to demand full payment of monies due and payable under the Contract and under any other contract between Us and You.
- 3 If you default in any payment We may in addition to exercising the right contained in Condition 6.2 below suspend work, delay or withhold delivery or cancel the Contract or suspend work, delay or withhold delivery under or cancel any other Contract between Us and You and retain any progress payments or payments on account already received under the Contract or under any other Contract between Us and You.